segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

The Moment


When the rememberance of things come to the surface of the water, where I can see what I'd rather not see, I feel like my heart misses the rhythm it's used to beat in... My knees falter, my foot slip...
I float about these feelings for a while, I feel comfortable with the disturbing peace it brings into my heart...
After a while I see beyond the peace, I see that this is illusion, something bound to fail...
These feelings make me ponder about many things around the allowances that I let my heart have.
I ponder and I'm broken, I know that I'm too frail, and I call to God for rescue...
There He comes, promptly because my heart is willing to be rescued. He comes when I let all the fullness of myself vanish away and become just a child, afraid, silent, longing for the hand of the father to come and shelter me...
I know that after a day of much work and accomplishments, this little moment I had in front of this computer, sad but graceful, so private - despite all the people around me, I'm sure, it was all I needed to have, a moment alone with God, inside out, just as it's supposed to be.
I'm new right now, and I'm delighted with the moment...


Gabriel Marchezini


7 de fevereiro de 2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário